Engineered Wood Flooring - LES MULTIPLY
These planks are ready to lay and need no extra finish. This wood flooring is factory finished. It offers all the advantages of wood with affordable installation.
- High stability
- Compatible with underfloor heating onto a suitable insulating underlay (full glue-down)
- Bevelled on 2 sides
- Floating installation: the quickest and easiest laying method
The Multiply oak engineered parquet is authentic and timeless, therefore allows to highlight all the elements of your home design.
Designed to offer high stability, the MULTIPLY oak engineered parquet is produced on a support of 9 layers of birch. Robust, this wood floor has a layer of wear as important as hardwood parquet.
Acoustic comfort, authentic appearance, it offers all the advantages with an easy installation.
Engineered European oak floors from eco-managed forests.
The Multiply Selection Collection is composed of European oak AB oak grade, the selected wood is the closest part to the center of the tree. Only few variations in the size of knots. Recommended for high-end projects.
- Item unitm²
- Type of parquet wood floorENGINEERED PARQUET
- Wood specieOak
- Dimensions and sectionsMULTIPLY 150. Width. 150 mm - Variable lengths - Total thickness. 15 mm including 4 mm of noble wood. Laminated on a 9-layer multi-ply support.
- Blade width / Patterns12 - 16 cm
- Installation methodFloating Glued-down laying, tongue and groove joints
- Bevelled on the edgesPlanks bevelled
- Wood appearance / GradeAB grade - knots up 10mm
- Wear layer thickness4 mm
- Compatible with underfloor heatingYes, if installed onto a suitable insulating underlay. (full glued down)
- Suitable for humid roomsNo
- CollectionLES MULTIPLY
- CoatingSatin varnish
- Fire ResistanceDfl-S1
- Indoor air quality - VOC (EN 717-1)A+
- Total widthWidth 15 cm
- Total thickness15 mm
- Total lengthRandom lenghts
- Guarantee30 years
- % of discount-10%